- Barbell w/Plates (bumper plates highly recommended)
- Squat Rack/Stand
- A set of Dumbbells and Kettlebells
- Box/Bench you can jump onto
- Pull Up Bar with enough clearance for Pull Ups/Toes to Bar/Chest to Bar
- Jump Rope
- If you are currently unable to do pull ups (strict), you will need a set of bands to assist
- Cardio Machine (rower, bike that counts calories, ski erg) – if you don’t have this, you can run instead. 1:00 run equals 15 calorie bike/row, 2:15 run equals a 500m Row
- Rings (can use a box for dips)
- Bench (can do floor presses)
- 2 sets: Heavier and a lighter set of DBs
- If you only have one cardio machine, use that for all calorie/distance work. Program will have both bike and row programmed.
- An area to do Wall Balls, but seated wall balls or empty barbell thrusters can be substituted for Wall Balls.
- Heavier KB for Swings
6 month program. Legally we’re not sure if we can use the word CrossFit so...we won’t. We’ll say this “isn’t” a CrossFit program. That said...lol it’s a Cro...no...Functional Fitness program! A well-rounded program for intermediate to advanced athletes with a fairly good background in...Functional Fitness. 😉 WeidaRx is challenging but, remember!! Scaling and modifying to your ability is ALWAYS a smart thing to do and I fully support that! However you need to get the work done is fine by me!! One of our best programs to date and we are very proud of it. Hope you enjoy!! Attack the training and have fun!! -Derek
This program is designed for all skill levels. The breakdown of each day is described at the bottom of the program notes. You will need roughly 45-60 min to complete the entire program for any given day.
Preferred, but not required equipment:
What ya get:
After you purchase the program, you’ll be sent a link via e-mail to download your files. You get a link to download and save a .doc to print out and write on (if that’s what you’re into) and 12 .jpgs to put on your phone so that you have that week's workouts where you need them in the gym. They save to your download folder on your phone. From there you can move them to your camera roll and get to work!
I wrote an email asking about the program and the SoFit program. They only answered about this program and described it as "It will be helpful to have some CrossFit training". I thought I might be able to do it, but it was way more advanced than I thought when I received it. I followed up for weeks after purchasing about being able to transfer that money/purchase to one of the SoFit programs and they just ghosted.
I hate to leave a poor review, but I was very much disappointed by the customer service.
Incredible programming. I’ve been using it to help with my adaptive competitions and it’s definitely something I’ll recommend!
Just what I was looking for to get into a routine of progression
I have bought several programs over the years and this was my first functional fitness (CrossFit) style. I was concerned about being able to do this in my home gym so I emailed the company asking and Kadee recommend this one. She was absolutely right, I can do all the workouts with my rack, bar, bumpers, dumbbells, jump rope, and pull up bar. The program even has alternative movements if you don't have equipment (e.g. running instead of rowing). This program will kick your ass in the best way possible. I cannot say enough good things about the program or the customer service. I have already recommended this program to several of my home gym friends. Stop thinking about it, just buy it already.
Traditional lifter here. I picked up this program to test myself and improve my functional fitness. I’m 6ft about 230lb bench 215, squat 400+, deadlift 400+ and deploy for a living for reference. This is overwhelmingly difficult for someone who does not typically partake in Crossfit workouts. It was an awesome way to test myself and great for cardio.