- Barbell w/Plates (bumper plates highly recommended)
- Squat Rack/Stand
- A set of Dumbbells and Kettlebells
- Box/Bench you can jump onto
- Pull Up Bar with enough clearance for Pull Ups/Toes to Bar/Chest to Bar
- Jump Rope
- If you are currently unable to do pull ups (strict), you will need a set of bands to assist
- Cardio Machine (rower, bike that counts calories, ski erg) – if you don’t have this, you can run instead. 1:00 run equals 15 calorie bike/row, 2:15 run equals a 500m Row
- Rings (can use a box for dips)
- Bench (can do floor presses)
- 2 sets: Heavier and a lighter set of DBs
- If you only have one cardio machine, use that for all calorie/distance work. Program will have both bike and row programmed.
- An area to do Wall Balls, but seated wall balls or empty barbell thrusters can be substituted for Wall Balls.
- Heavier KB for Swings
12 MORE weeks of training, building off the first program! A well-rounded program for intermediate to advanced athletes with a fairly good background in...Functional Fitness. 😉 WeidaRx 2.0 is challenging but, remember!! Scaling and modifying to your ability is ALWAYS a smart thing to do and I fully support that! However you need to get the work done is fine by me!! One of our best programs to date and we are very proud of it. Hope you enjoy!! Attack the training and have fun!! -Derek
This program is designed for all skill levels. The breakdown of each day is described at the bottom of the program notes. You will need roughly 45-60 min to complete the entire program for any given day.
Preferred, but not required equipment:
What ya get:
After you purchase the program, you’ll be sent a link via e-mail to download your files. You get a link to download and save a .doc to print out and write on (if that’s what you’re into) and 12 .jpgs to put on your phone so that you have that week's workouts where you need them in the gym. They save to your download folder on your phone. From there you can move them to your camera roll and get to work!