- Barbell w/Plates (bumper plates highly recommended)
- Squat Rack/Stand
- A set of Dumbbells and Kettlebells
- Box/Bench you can jump onto
- Pull Up Bar with enough clearance for Pull Ups/Toes to Bar/Chest to Bar
- Jump Rope
- If you are currently unable to do pull ups (strict), you will need set of bands to assist
- One Cardio Machine (rower, bike that counts calories, ski erg) – if you don’t have this, you can run instead. 1:00 run equals 15 calorie bike/row, 2:15 run equals a 500m Row
- Rings (can use a box for dips)
- Bench (can do floor presses)
- 2 sets: Heavier and a lighter set of DB
- If you only have one cardio machine use that for all calorie/distance work. Program will have both bike and row programmed.
- An area to do Wall Balls, but either seated wall balls or empty barbell thrusters can be substituted for Wall Balls.
- Heavier KB for Swings
Legally we’re not sure if we can use the word CrossFit so... We won’t. We’ll say this “isn’t” a CrossFit program. That said... Lol it’s a Cro... No... Functional Fitness program! A well-rounded program for intermediate to advanced athletes with a fairly good background in... Functional Fitness. 😉 WeidaRx is challenging but remember!! Scaling and modifying to your ability is ALWAYS a smart thing to do and I fully support that! However you need to get the work done is fine by me!! One of our best programs to date and we are very proud of it. Hope you enjoy!! Attack the training and have fun!!
This program is designed for all skill levels. The break down of each day is described at the bottom of the program notes. You will need roughly an 45-60 min to complete the entire program for any given day,
Preferred, but not required equipment:
What ya get:
After you purchase the program, you’ll be sent a link via email to download your files. *If you don't receive an email right away, you probably typed it in wrong. (Check your spam folder then email us and we can fix it.) You get a link to download and save a .doc to print out and write on (if that’s what you’re into) and 12 .jpg’s to put on your phone so that you have that weeks workouts where you need them in the gym. They save to your download folder on your phone. From there you can move them to your camera roll and get to work.
This is the best CrossFit program I’ve been on. Pushes me everyday. Couldn’t be more happier with the program.
The program is great, it's great to know I don't have to figure out what my work out of the day will be. The work outs are tough and I feel great after. Would definitley recommend.
superb workout plan, love it
A challenging new way to work out and I love every minute of it.
Only completed week one so far..but it is a great change up from just throwing some weights around. Worth more than the 20$ spent! I enjoy it because you move some weight before the WOD so you’re getting a good 45 - hour workout