- Barbell w/Plates (bumper plates highly recommended)
- Squat Rack/Stand
- A set of Dumbbells and Kettlebells
- Box/Bench you can jump onto
- Pull Up Bar with enough clearance for Pull Ups/Toes to Bar/Chest to Bar
- Jump Rope
- If you are currently unable to do pull ups (strict), you will need a set of bands to assist
- Cardio Machine (rower, bike that counts calories, ski erg) – if you don’t have this, you can run instead. 1:00 run equals 15 calorie bike/row, 2:15 run equals a 500m Row
- Rings (can use a box for dips)
- Bench (can do floor presses)
- 2 sets: Heavier and a lighter set of DBs
- If you only have one cardio machine, use that for all calorie/distance work. Program will have both bike and row programmed.
- An area to do Wall Balls, but seated wall balls or empty barbell thrusters can be substituted for Wall Balls.
- Heavier KB for Swings
Legally we’re not sure if we can use the word CrossFit so...we won’t. We’ll say this “isn’t” a CrossFit program. That said...lol it’s a Cro...no...Functional Fitness program! A well-rounded program for intermediate to advanced athletes with a fairly good background in...Functional Fitness. 😉 WeidaRx is challenging but, remember!! Scaling and modifying to your ability is ALWAYS a smart thing to do and I fully support that! However you need to get the work done is fine by me!! One of our best programs to date and we are very proud of it. Hope you enjoy!! Attack the training and have fun!! -Derek
This program is designed for all skill levels. The breakdown of each day is described at the bottom of the program notes. You will need roughly 45-60 min to complete the entire program for any given day.
Preferred, but not required equipment:
What ya get:
After you purchase the program, you’ll be sent a link via e-mail to download your files. You get a link to download and save a .doc to print out and write on (if that’s what you’re into) and 12 .jpgs to put on your phone so that you have that week's workouts where you need them in the gym. They save to your download folder on your phone. From there you can move them to your camera roll and get to work!
I have been seeing a lot of growth in my stamina and strength while also losing weight. This program is fantastic I’ll absolutely be purchasing the next level
And I love them.
You get out what you put in. The more you hurt, the better you feel. A lot of new motions for me with plenty of challenge to keep it engaging and interesting. Easy enough to understand exercises with a quick youtube tutorial. Easily scalable and provides guidlines for how to scale.
I recommend you take a day or two prior to starring to get an unloaded feel for the ynfamiliar movements.
So far I am out about 2 weeks into this program and I am loving every day! Challenging strength, WODs and skill building. Recommend!
I bought the CrossFit type package. Gets me all huffy puffy, I’m enjoying the work. Just lash out and support this guy. He’s real, he’s tough and he’s funny!
Different but I like it because it out of my comfort zone